So apparently I’ve been nominated for a Liebster award. Yay (I think). I would first like to thank Poohloversunite for nominating me. That’s pretty cool. I’ve never really won an award for my writing.
So apparently there are rules, them being:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer 10 questions that were given to you by your nominee
- Create 10 questions of your own
- Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
Pooh or Tigger? (this is an obvious no brainer that no one could EVER POSSIBLY GET WRONG)
Pooh or Piglet? (okay…this one’s harder…BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU)
Pooh or Rabbit (…don’t. even.)
POOH OR KANGA?? (okay, I’m done)
The last time I watched Winnie the Pooh I was like five. But EEROR ALL THE WAY MAN! (If that’s even how you spell his name)
If you had to pick being a youtube star or getting a million dollar check from some old rich grandpa you never knew existed, which would you pick, and why? (this is obviously my definition of serious)
Considering I’ve already seen my favorite YouTuber’s at Vidcon last year, I would take the million bucks.
What was your favorite childhood toy?
A spider man action figure.
WHO IS YOUR MOST ANNOYING SIBLING (and the most annoying thing they’ve done recently)?
My brother is my most annoying sibling by default because he’s my ONLY sibling. And plus he can be annoying.
What is your absolute most favorite number? (NOT YOUR LUCKY NUMBER, your favorite number)
Who’s blogger page do you most enjoy looking at? (*ahem* *charming smile*)
My own. (And you can’t get me with your “charming smile”)
If you traveled to the future, what would be the FIRST thing you’d want to see?
If Call of Duty 587 has come out yet.
Now my questions
- Who is your favorite YouTuber
- Who is your favorite blogger
- What is your dream vacation
- Do you like trains
- Why do you think you deserve this award
- What blog post are you most proud of
- What do you aspire to be
- Do you think these questions are a waste of time.
- What would rather do, spend the day inside or go out to a party
- Why is this a thing.
Well that’s done. Now for our nominees.
Thank you for nominating me again. Even though I don’t exactly know what this is.